Damon R. Talley serves as Of Counsel and is a member of the Utility & Energy practice. He practices out of the Louisville, Lexington and Hodgenville, Kentucky offices. Damon brings to SKO more than 35 years of experience working in private practice focusing on public utility work.
He serves as General Counsel of the Kentucky Rural Water Association and has served in this capacity since 1979. He is a frequent speaker at training sessions sponsored by the Kentucky Rural Water Association, Public Service Commission, Division of Water, Utility Management Institute, and other Utility Industry Groups.
Damon received his J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1975, and earned his B.S.M.E. in 1972 from the University of Kentucky College of Engineering. He served as a board member of the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority for 15 years (2000-2015), and was a charter member, a long-time board member and Board Chairman for two terms of the KY FFA Foundation, Inc. He also serves as a board member for a variety of other non-profit organizations.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1975, J.D.
- University of Kentucky College of Engineering 1972, B.S.M.E.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Infrastructure Authority, Board Member, 2000-2015
- KY FFA Foundation, Inc, Chairman and Board Member, 1987-2005
- FarmHouse Foundation of Kentucky, Inc., Former Board Chairman and trustee, 1976-present
- The Lincoln Museum, Inc., Chairman & charter member, 1988-1994
- Hodgenville Rotary Club, President, 1986-1987
- LaRue County Chamber of Commerce, President, 1985-1986
- FFA Alumni Association, President, Kentucky chapter, 1985-1986
- Cave City Chamber of Commerce, President, 1981
Rate : $$$$