Dan Ernst’s practice is devoted to helping those who have suffered injury or loss resulting in litigation, trial or appeal. Dan has served as general counsel to homeowners associations, and has extensive experience in litigation arising out of land use and medical malpractice.
Prior to practicing as an attorney, Dan lived in Seoul, South Korea where he served as a professor of international relations and political theory at Ewha Women’s University.
During Law School, he served as Articles Editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics, worked on anti-terrorism litigation at Shurat Ha-Din, Israel Law Center and met his lovely wife, Annie, with whom he lives in the heart of Denver.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2013
- Ph.D., Philosophy/Political Science, Yale University, 2006
- A.B., Physics, U.C. Berkeley, 1994
- Colorado, 2018
- California, 2014
- Court Appointments
- U.S. District Court Central California
- Superior Court of California
- California Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$