Dan Hardin focuses his practice on business transactions and corporate law. He has extensive experience negotiating and structuring joint ventures, acquisition and sale transactions, and equity and debt financings. Dan also provides counseling on day-to-day general corporate matters, including corporate governance.
- Associate, Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, 2011-2015
- Summer Associate, Winston & Strawn LLP, San Francisco, 2009
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2010, magna cum laude
- Research Assistant, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing and Research
- B.A., Psychology, Communications, University of California, Santa Barbara
Rate : $$$$