Dan J. Hofmeister is a member of Reed Smith’s Commercial Litigation Group. His practice includes complex litigation and trial work, dispute resolution and arbitrations/mediations. Dan’s practice focuses on health care, managed care, commercial, product liability, e-commerce/technology, construction and employment litigation.
He serves as regional counsel for various health care/managed care, biotechnology entities and commercial clients. He also has experience with patent, trademark and shareholder’s rights issues and actions.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 1990, J.D.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1987, B.A., Journalism
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court – Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Seventh Circuit
Rate : $$$