Dan Li is an associate in the Intellectual Property practice at Troutman Sanders. She has many years of experience in managing client patent portfolios, and prosecuting foreign and domestic patent applications in areas of online commerce, satellite communications, MEMS device, semiconductor manufacture, cloud computing, cloud security, speech communication, wireless communication printer cartridge, flash memory, signal processing, touch screen, electronic advertisement, multi-robot control and business methods.
She routinely conducts intellectual property due diligence studies in connection with acquisition, analyzes patent portfolios, and renders patent infringement and freedom-to-operate opinions in areas of acoustic and ultrasound biometrics sensing, optical fingerprinting, autofocus and audio streaming.
She provides counseling to technology clients on transaction, license and settlement agreements. She also represents clients in patent infringement cases before federal courts and inter parties review before the USPTO concerning semiconductor, MEMS microphone and pharmaceutical technologies.
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- University of Waterloo, B.A.S., Honors Computer Engineering, Option in Mechatronics, 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$