Dan Millman is an associate on the firm’s litigation team. Dan assists clients in a broad range of commercial litigation disputes, including environmental, product liability, premises liability, breach of contract and fiduciary duty, insurance coverage and indemnification claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Dan worked for a boutique litigation firm in Atlanta, representing clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters. During law school, Dan completed externships for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the DeKalb District Attorney.
- JD, Emory University School of Law, with honors, Mock Trial Society, National Ethics Trial Competition Semi-Finalist, 2013
- AB, English with a second major in Theater Studies, University of Georgia, with honors, 1997
Bar Admission : Georgia
- Drafted preliminary motions and cross-summary judgment briefing on contract interpretation issues in defense and indemnification claim on behalf of a Fortune 50 retailer.
- Advised international chemicals manufacturer on viability of $950 thousand over-billing claim.
- As indemnifaction counsel, advised national manufacturer of cleaning products and Fortune 50 retailer in products liability and negligence action.
- Drafted standing argument resulting in dismissal of potential multi-million dollar Clean Air Act class action.
- Atlanta Bar Association, 2012 – present
- American Bar Association, 2013 – present
Rate : $$$