Dana N. Berber defends employers in labor and employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour disputes in federal and state courts, and before administrative agencies.
Her experience includes drafting pleadings, briefs, and memoranda, including dispositive motions, and preparing pre-trial memoranda and responses to administrative charges of discrimination.
With experience participating in labor arbitrations and unfair labor practice hearings, Dana provides counsel and advise to employers on practices and procedures, including employment policies and handbooks, benefits, wage and hour laws, job classification, reductions-in-force and early retirement incentive programs.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of Maryland, 2013
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional Experience :
- Alexander Fellows Judicial Intern for the Honorable Jack B. Weinstein, U.S. District Court Judge, Eastern District of New York, 2015
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Mark Falk, U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge, District of New Jersey, 2014
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$