With comprehensive knowledge across all asset classes, Dana Clayton represents clients in real estate litigation in federal and state court. Her clients include Fortune 100 financial institutions, REITs, developers, retailers, and public and private real estate companies in disputes in financing, sales, dispositions, construction, breach of contract, development, landlord tenant, brokerage commission, eminent domain, and other matters.
Dana also represents national retailers in land use, environmental, and geotechnical litigation matters.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1991, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Miami, 1987, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$