Ms. Dana Davidson represents both companies and individuals, including world renowned authors, cinematographers, models, journalists, entrepreneurs, artists and musicians, all of whom she advises on procuring temporary and permanent employment-based visas, as well as on all regulatory, corporate and workforce compliance issues attendant to this practice area.
Ms. Davidson has over 20 years of experience and has sat on the board of trustees of the New York College, which offers degree granting programs in all fields of alternative medicine and served on the board of directors of the Momentum Project, a non-profit charitable organization located in New York City, devoted to providing nutritional and healthcare assistance to those living with AIDS.
Ms. Davidson began her legal career as in-house corporate counsel at several large international corporations, practicing in the areas of general corporate law, large scale commercial banking and real estate transactions, employment law, employment-based immigration law, and overseeing litigation matters.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1988
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, Bachelor of Arts, 1982
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Counsil
- N.Y.S. Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise
Rate : $$$$