Dana Meyers focuses her practice on subrogation. She has conducted more than 20 civil bench trials to verdict as sole chair in subrogation and consumer collection actions. She has litigated hundreds of state and federal cases throughout California from inception to settlement or trial, covering a broad range of legal issues including subrogation, construction defect, products liability, and consumer collections.
Prior to joining the firm, Dana practiced at a few California law firms. Dana also was a certified legal intern at the San Diego County Public Defenders Office.
Dana earned her undergraduate degree, with honors, from San Diego State University. Dana earned her law degree from California Western School of Law where she was a student teacher at Street Law Incorporated.
- California Western School of Law, J.D., 2010
- San Diego State University, B.S., with honors, 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Central District of California
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Practitioners
Rate : $$$$