Dana Goldman is of counsel in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen’, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Dana is currently serving a two-year term as Commissioner for the City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
Dana represents national and regional homebuilders with the development of their condominiums and planned development communities, including covenant drafting, special disclosures, Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares and Mobile Homes (Condominium) and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act) filings and secondary mortgage market financing.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- Brandeis University, A.B., magna cum laude
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Vice Mayor, City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Former City Commissioner, Seat 3, City of Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Board of Directors, Miami-Dade County League of Cities
- Florida League of Cities, Utilities, Natural Resources and Public Works Legislative Policy Committee
- Interim Advisory Board, American Flood Coalition
- Florida Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Condominium & Planned Development Committee
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$