Daniel Brian Reinfeld is a trial attorney with over 17 years of experience. His practice focuses on Insurance Claims, Personal Injury and Property Damage. His experience of nearly two decades in Federal and Florida Courts is in his client’s best interest. Daniel started his legal career as a prosecutor for Broward’s Public Defender Office. He tried several cases to verdict in the first three years.
Mr. Reinfeld has represented clients in several successful trial verdicts. He is also a skillful appellate attorney with successful appeals before the Third and Fourth DCAs, and the Federal Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. He obtained his B.A. from the Marquette University in 1994 and his Juris Doctorate from the University Of Miami School Of Law in 1998.
Mr. Reinfeld has worked on several complex legal projects over the years. Examples include the first principal cases in the United States on the Graves Amendment, and Florida’s Medical Malpractice reform laws, such as Amendment Seven.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Marquette University, B.A., 1994
Bar Memberships and Associations:
- Florida Bar, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Civic Memberships and Associations:
- Marquette Alumni Association, South Florida Chapter, President, current
- Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, Member, current
- Hollywood Historical Society, Board of Directors, 2015-2018
- City of Hollywood Historic Preservation Board, Member, 2017-2018
Rate : $$$