Daniel Johnson handles a broad array of litigation matters in state and federal courts. These include commercial litigation, insurance litigation, environmental and toxic tort litigation, employment litigation, and product liability litigation. He has extensive trial experience having litigated in federal courts in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville, as well as the United States Tax Court and state courts throughout Florida.
Dan has extensive experience handling litigation complex disputes, including complex business disputes, insurance litigation including coverage disputes, toxic tort and environmental litigation, employment litigation, and products litigation. He has also litigated a wide range of cases for telecommunications carriers, equipment manufacturers, and service providers in both state and federal courts.
- Cornell Law School (J.D., 1985)
- Stetson University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Labor and Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Leadership Orlando, Graduate
- Southern Ballet Theatre
- Past Member, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$