Daniel Prout joined the firm in 1994. He practices in the areas of insurance defense, serious injury, wrongful death, insurance coverage, and motor vehicle liability litigation. Mr. Prout represents individuals, corporations, and insurance companies at both the trial and appellate levels. He is admitted to practice in all Georgia trial and appellate courts as well as the Northern District of Georgia. During his career, Mr. Prout has been lead counsel in over 100 jury trials.
Mr. Prout obtained his undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University in 1988 where he graduated cum laude. He obtained his law degree from the University of Alabama in 1991. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Prout clerked for Judge Dorothy Robinson in the Superior Court of Cobb County.
Mr. Prout is a frequent lecturer and is a member of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association and the Atlanta Claims Association.
A native of Atlanta, Mr. Prout is married with one daughter. Outside his practice, he enjoys reading, travel, and following college football.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Wake Forest University, B.A. in Politics, 1988, Cum Laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1991
- Georgia Supreme Court, 1991
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia,1991
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$