Daniel Cardenal is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Daniel represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation including class actions.
He regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA. Additionally, Daniel defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2012, UF Journal of Law and Public Policy, Managing Editor
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2007
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Georgetown Club of Miami, Board of Directors
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
- United Way, Young Leader
- Gulliver Preparatory, Volunteer Debate Coach and Judge
- Intern for the Honorable Judge Israel Reyes of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, June 2010 – August 2010
Rate : $$$$