Daniel B. Carroll represents clients in a wide range of litigation with a primary focus on pharmaceutical products liability defense. His experience in products liability litigation encompasses mass torts involving latex gloves, cough and cold medications, antibiotics, food flavorings, hypertension medications and anti-coagulants.
Dan is co-chair of the Products Liability and Mass Tort Group. Dan’s practice also includes breach of contract actions, commercial litigation, insurance coverage litigation and personal injury defense. Prior to and while attending law school, Dan served as one of the editors of The Home News.
- Represented a pharmaceutical manufacturer in a New Jersey Superior Court Mass Tort involving a fluroquinalone medication. Obtained a ruling that the label for the medication was adequate as a matter of law.
- Defended a New Jersey hospital at trial regarding a breach of contract claim.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Seton Hall University, B.A., 1978
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Rate : $$$