Daniel Cowan focuses his practice primarily on representing private equity sponsors and strategic investors in public and private mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other general corporate matters.
- JD, with High Honors, University of North Carolina School of Law, 2011; North Carolina Law Review, Comments Editor; Order of the Coif
- BS (Business Administration), with Highest Distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2008
- Massachusetts, 2011
- North Carolina, 2016
- Represented Bain Capital in its $18 billion acquisition of Toshiba Memory Corporation from Toshiba Corporation, by way of a Bain Capital-led consortium including Apple, Seagate Technology, Kingston Technology, Hoya, Dell Technologies and SK hynix.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investments in a number of food and beverage, health and beauty, and other consumer products companies, including nuun, Zoeva, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Charming Charlie.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its $2 billion transaction to acquire and combine Lightower Fiber Networks and Sidera Networks.
- Represented Correct Care Solutions in its acquisition of Conmed Healthcare Management, a leading full service provider of correctional facility healthcare services.
- Regularly represents pro bono clients through partnerships with the Massachusetts Legal Clinic for the Homeless and Volunteer Lawyers Project.
Rate : $$$