Daniel W. DeVoe earned his law degree from the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2014. Prior to graduating, he worked as a publications editor for the Buffalo Law Review, founded the OUTLaw student organization, and served as a vice-president of the Prison Task Force. He then began his career as an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County, where for three years he prosecuted cases under the Domestic Violence Bureau and Special Victims Division.
Mr. DeVoe is now a trial attorney at Jacoby & Meyers, LLP and has the privilege of advocating on behalf of clients who have suffered serious physical injury. In his spare time, he also volunteers at Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City.
- B.A., Binghamton University, 2011
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law, 2014
Admissions & Membership:
- New York State of New York, Second Department, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- The LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York
Rate : $$$