Mr. Daniel A. Dorfman represents major pharmaceutical and medical device companies in products liability cases involving prescription and over-the-counter medications, medical devices, and consumer products.
Through the course of his practice, he has developed extensive experience representing clients at the state and federal court levels, including multidistrict litigation and state coordinated proceedings. Mr. Dorfman is well-versed in all aspects of litigation from discovery to trial, and has achieved significant results for his clients.
Prior to joining Gibbons, he was an associate at another large law firm representing clients in products liability, commercial litigation, construction, insurance coverage defense, and appellate matters. In law school, Mr. Dorfman was a student member of the Post-Conviction Project, an affiliate of the Innocence Project. After law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Rachelle L. Harz, J.S.C., for the Superior Court of New Jersey.
- Pace University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Senior Associate, Pace Environmental Law Review
- University of Delaware (B.A.)
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- The Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, Bergen County
- Senior Associate Member
Rate : $$$