Daniel Cohen is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Cohen participates in advising on a wide variety of transactions involving public and private companies, as well as private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies.
Mr. Cohen has been part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Lee Equity Partners and General Atlantic) in its acquisition of certain assets of ONE Lodging Management, Inc.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Royal Adhesives and Sealants, LLC and its sale of Presidio, Inc.; and Emerald Performance Materials, LLC in its sale of its specialties and polymer additives and nitriles business lines to DyStar LP
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of PureStar
- IPC Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its acquisition of Etrali Trading Solutions (a portfolio company of The Gores Group)
- L’Oréal USA (a subsidiary of L’Oréal S.A.) in its $1.3 billion acquisition of the CeraVe, AcneFree and AMBI skincare product brands from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Cascade Environmental Holdings, LLC
- Excelsior College (B.S., 2008)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- New Jersey State
- New York State
Rate : $$$