Daniel Edward Smith II earned his law degree from the University of Florida in 2005 with high honors and his undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida in 2002 with highest honors. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, and the Florida Bar.
He is admitted into all courts in the State of Florida, the U.S. District Court in the Middle District of Florida, U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Florida, U.S. District Court in the Southern District of Florida, the Eleventh Circuit in the United States Court of Appeals, and the United States Tax Court.
Dan values his time with his family and is supportive of the role dads can play in their children’s lives. In 2017, he co-founded the recurring event series Dan’s Donuts with Dad.
Knowing the importance of family, Daniel is involved with Family Promise, St. Michael’s Preschool, Edgewater High School Wrestling, and is the coach of Ocoee High School Wrestling. He is also a guardian ad litem for at-risk children.
- University of Central Florida, B.S. with highest honors (2002)
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D. with high honors (2005)
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ASSOCIATIONS:
- Orange County Bar Association (2012-Present)
- Florida Justice Association (2008-Present)
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- The Florida Bar (2005-Present)
COURTS ADMITTED TO:
- All Courts in the State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit, United States Court of Appeal
Rate : $$$