Daniel N. French is a real estate attorney who assists clients in achieving their goals in complex commercial real estate transactions. He advises lenders, developers, investors, and owner-operators with single-asset and portfolio transactions involving health care, industrial, multifamily, office, and retail projects located throughout the United States.
Daniel’s practice also focuses on advising corporate clients with respect to their acquisition, disposition, leasing, and other real estate needs. In addition, he has experience representing lenders and community development entities in transactions involving new markets tax credits.
Daniel is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Real Estate Section of the Atlanta Bar Association.
- Georgia State University (J.D. magna cum laude 2013; Managing Editor, GSU Law Review);
- The University of Georgia (B.B.A. in Finance cum laude 2009)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Extern to the Honorable Richard W. Story,
- U.S. District Court,
- Northern District of Georgia (Spring 2013)
- Wells Fargo provides $60 million construction loan in Milpitas, California
- HighBrook Income Property Fund refinances 21-building portfolio in Denver, Colorado
- Wells Fargo amends and restates $225 million revolving credit facility provided to large mid-Atlantic homebuilder
- R. Patrick Marston sells portfolio of seven medical office buildings in Florida to Healthcare Trust of America
- Wells Fargo provides $600 million revolving credit facility to publicly traded homebuilder
- Wells Fargo provides $105 million construction loan secured by assisted living and senior housing facility in Westchester County, New York
- Capital One arranges $534.9 million term loan for acquisition of 34 medical office buildings
- Wells Fargo provides $215 million credit facility to California-based homebuilder.
Rate : $$$$