Daniel H. Golden is the co-chair of the firm’s global financial restructuring practice group and the former partner in charge of its New York office.A financial restructuring lawyer who has focused on corporate restructurings and bankruptcies for more than 30 years, Danny has a renowned practice primarily representing creditors’ committees and bondholder committees in large, complex out-of-court restructurings and Chapter 11 cases.
He acted as lead counsel for creditors/bondholders committees and/or the leading activist creditor in many of the country’s largest and highest-profile restructurings and Chapter 11 cases. In addition, he has represented numerous corporate debtors and acquirers of distressed companies and/or their assets. Danny has been frequently recognized as one of the country’s leading financial restructuring attorneys in publications.Danny lectures frequently on a variety of bankruptcy topics before bar associations and professional organizations.
- Advised TOUSA.
- Advised Chemtura.
- Advised Solutia.
- Advised Loral Space & Communications.
- Advised Globalstar.
- Advised Hayes Lemmerz.
- Advised XO Communications.
- Advised Lernout & Hauspie Speech Products.
- Advised Hillsborough Holdings.
- Advised SandRidge Energy, Inc.
- Advised Jack Cooper Holdings Corp.
- Advised NII Holdings, Inc.
- Advised Residential Capital LLC.
- Advised Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation.
- Advised Overseas Shipholding Group.
- Advised WorldCom.
- Advised Lyondell.
- Advised Tribune
- J.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 1977
- B.A., University of Wisconsin – Madison, 1974
- New York
Rate : $$$$