Daniel J. Goldstein counsels clients on mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters and private equity transactions. Daniel also advises on a variety of general commercial matters, including organizational issues, corporate governance and commercial contracts.
Daniel has transaction experience across a variety of industries, including private equity, software, financial services, consulting, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, health care services and health care information technology.
Daniel’s health care transactions experience includes transactions involving providers of dermatology, dentistry and orthodontia, anesthesia, pain management, chiropractic, physical therapy and applied behavioral analysis.
While in law school, Daniel was the technology and publication editor of the Journal of Law and Social Policy.
- Representation of a private equity fund in the multi-million dollar acquisition of an administrative services provider to a multi-site ophthalmology practice in New York.
- Representation of the management services organization to the Chicago area’s largest provider of chiropractic services in their sale of the business to a private equity fund.
- Representation of a private equity fund in the sale of a 100+ location physical therapy management company.
- Representation of two private equity funds in the establishment and acquisition of a management services organization that combined three separate dermatology practices.
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2012
- Washington University in St. Louis, Master of Accounting, 2008
- Washington University in St. Louis, BA, Political Science, 2007
Admissions : Illinois
Affiliations : Associate Board, Esperanza Health Centers
Rate : $$$$