Understanding the emotional difficulties associated with complex litigation, Daniel R. Hansen is known for giving clients trusted advice in the case at hand, and in life. Corporate clients from a variety of industries turn to him for his extensive experience in commercial and business litigation, fidelity and surety law, wrongful-death and severe personal injury litigation, and construction law.
In practice for more than two decades, which included many jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations, Dan represents businesses of all sizes in a variety of legal disputes and commercial transactions. A diplomatic problem-solver, he devotes approximately sixty percent of his practice to surety and construction law, representing sureties, contractors, owners, and construction materials manufacturers, including window manufacturers in commercial and residential claims, both in federal and state courts throughout the Southeast.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Case Western Reserve University, 1995
- B.A., summa cum laude, Bowling Green State University, Phi Beta Kappa, 1990
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Adjunct Professor at Charlotte School of Law, 2012-2015
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Torts Insurance Practice Section
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Board of Directors, Law Alumni Association, Co-Chair of Academic Subcommittee, 2013-2015
- REAL School Gardens, Board of Advisors
Rate : $$$