Daniel Hart started working for his father, David, at the Hart Law Firm in 2003, cleaning, filing papers, and doing other odd jobs around the office. He continued to work for the firm throughout high school and college at Abilene Christian University. Daniel re-joined the practice as an attorney after graduating from law school at Texas Tech University School of Law.
Since he was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2014, Daniel has dedicated all of his time to representing injured plaintiffs.
In his spare time, Daniel enjoys spending time with his wife Chelan, daughter Ellie, and their two dogs. Daniel and his family attend the Hills Church of Christ, where they are involved with the youth group and young couples ministries. He also enjoys watching and playing sports, and attempting to learn to play the guitar.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, J.D., 2014
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, B.B.A., 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyes Association
- Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$