Daniel W. Hatten is an associate in the Private Client Services Department. His practice focuses on estate and tax planning, estate and trust administration and related disputes. Dan’s experience includes :
- Drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents
- Establishing and dissolving tax-exempt organizations
- Estate planning related to art collections
- Administering estate transfers from generation to generation
While at Columbia University School of Law, Dan was heavily involved in the school’s Environmental Law Clinic. He was awarded the Jane Marks Murphy Prize for displaying exceptional interest and proficiency in advocacy in clinical offerings and was a James Kent Scholar.
As an undergraduate, Dan worked in art museums in London and Sydney, which fostered his interest in art law.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2017, Taxation
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2014
- Boston University, B.A., 2011
Admissions & Qualifications : Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey
Rate : $$$