Daniel Humphreys is a Partner and provides comprehensive immigration consultancy services and overall immigration management globally. He has extensive experience in providing immigration legal advice for Fortune 500 corporations, medium-size enterprises and start-ups.
Daniel’s pro bono work extends to the Citizenship Project (Massachusetts) and City Bar Justice Center (New York).
- Formulating and implementing compliant immigration programs on behalf of clients
- Providing comprehensive immigration services using our Fragomen network of offices and qualified co-counsel in each of the host countries
- Advising on compliant solutions for rapid short-term deployment and large resource projects
- Advising multinational clients on the immigration requirements arising out of merger and acquisition transactions and corporate restructurings
- University of Western Sydney, Australia | Bachelor of Laws, 2001
- University of Western Sydney, Australia | Diploma of Legal Practice, 2001
- University of Western Sydney, Australia | Bachelor of Commerce, 1999
Immigration Credentials: Australian Registered Migration Agent MARN 0106510
Bar Admissions: Solicitor, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Member, Migration Institute of Australia
Rate : $$$$