Daniel J. Innamorati focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation, including entertainment matters, business torts, contract and intellectual property disputes, and class actions. He has represented a wide range of clients in both trial and appellate court. Dan has also practiced before regulatory agencies and has advised on transactional matters.
- Represents boxing promoter, boxer, and multiple media defendants in multidistrict litigation involving over 40 class actions alleging false advertising and consumer protection violations arising out of a pay-per-view boxing match.
- Represents hotelier and his hotel management, real estate, and entertainment company in various litigation disputes.
- Represented video game developer against consumer class action claims asserting that the game’s features and customer play experience were overstated in advertising and promotion.
- Represented hedge fund in breach of contract and fraud action.
- Represented video game publisher in breach of contract and intellectual property dispute.
- Represented a major entertainment and media conglomerate in a complex copyright and contract dispute.
- Represented celebrity-founded charity in breach of contract and fraud action.
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central and Northern Districts of California
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D.
- Northwestern University, B.A., Political Science and Legal Studies
Rate : $$$$