Daniel Phillips work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Experienced litigator in the following substantive areas of law:
- Commercial Litigation, with particular focus on contract disputes, sale of goods under the Uniform Commercial Code, business tort claims, and noncompetition agreements
- Automotive Litigation, with particular emphasis on disputes between various tiers of automotive suppliers
- Financial Services Litigation, with particular experience and expertise representing financial institutions and loan servicers in disputes with borrowers and third-parties, and against consumer protection claims
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2007
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2010
- Board Member and Co-Chair, Charitable Committee, Detroit Bar Association Barristers Board
- State Bar of Michigan, Character and Fitness Committee (District H)
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Detroit Catholic Central High School Alumni Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Daniel J. Phillips & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Banking, Litigation, Class Action. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Daniel J. Phillips lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Daniel J. Phillips reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Daniel J. Phillips lawyer profile listing.