Daniel Jacobson advises private equity funds and mid-size public and private entities, family offices and high net worth individuals with respect to their material or non-routine business transactions including mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financings and investments. His practice is both U.S.-based and international with extensive experience representing clients with their subsidiaries’ and affiliates’ transactions in Latin America, Asia and India.
Dan’s practice encompasses public and private debt and equity offerings; commercial lending transactions; M&A; regulatory compliance; partnership structure, management and exit strategies; special purpose entity organization; licensing of intellectual property and proprietary rights; manufacturing and distribution, particularly in the medical device and pharma industries; corporate governance and corporate organizational matters.
Dan’s experience covers multiple industry sectors, though Dan has significant experience with companies in the healthcare industry with a focus on diagnostic imaging and radiology services, physician practice acquisitions, and contract manufacturing and distribution in the medical device and pharma areas.
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law, Banking Law, 1986
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 1985
- B.A., University of Florida, History, 1981
- B.S., University of Florida, Chemistry, 1981
Bar Admissions : Florida; Texas
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trustees, Asia Task Force and Consular Corps
- Jewish Community Services of South Florida, Board Member, 2000-Present, Past Chair, 2014-2016
- American Jewish Committee, Miami-Dade County Board Member, 2013 – present
- Florida Bar, Business, Healthcare and International Law Sections, Member
- Guardian Ad Litem
- State Bar of Texas, Corporation, Healthcare and International Law Sections, Member
- SCORE Mentor, 2016 – present
- Member of South Florida District Export Council
Rate : $$$