Daniel V. Johns litigates employment-related matters in courtrooms throughout the country, including numerous Courts of Appeals. Throughout his 25-year career, Daniel has represented and advised employers and their management in an array of labor and employment issues, including discrimination, harassment, and other civil rights litigation; interest and grievance arbitrations; at-will litigation; restrictive covenant/trade secret claims; benefits litigation; independent contractor classification issues; collective bargaining; union avoidance; and unfair labor practice litigation before the National Labor Relations Board and various state agencies.
Daniel has served as lead trial counsel in litigation matters around the country, including claims brought under: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), as well as various other federal, state, and local employment laws.
Daniel earned his J.D. at the University of Virginia School of Law and his B.A. at the University of Notre Dame.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., highest honors, 1992
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$