Daniel T. Kajunski is a corporate and securities attorney whose practice spans the full gamut of corporate law. He has advised clients for nearly two decades in public and private equity and debt financings, securities law matters, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic advice on a broad range of other corporate matters.
He capably counsels public and private companies with offerings, compliance, and securities questions and leads buyers and sellers throughout the transaction process. Dan represents life sciences companies as well as clients in other technology fields, financial services, and professional services firms.
Dan’s practice focuses primarily on venture finance, securities law and offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and general business and corporate law, primarily for life sciences and technology companies.
VCs, strategic investors, and issuers rely on Dan’s extensive experience in private fund raising, including equity and debt financings. Public companies also turn to him in connection with public and private offerings and their securities law and compliance needs.
In addition, both buyers and sellers engage Dan to counsel them in complicated mergers and acquisitions. Dan also regularly advises both private and public companies at various stages of development on general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Dan served as a law clerk to the justices of the Superior Court of Massachusetts. While in law school, he served as a staff author and comment editor for the Suffolk University Law Review.
- Represented Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: VRTX) in over $2.0 billion in equity and debt offerings since 2006
- Represented ImmunoGen (Nasdaq: IMGN) in approximately $350 million in equity offerings since 2008
- Represented the underwriters in the IPO of Calithera Biosciences (Nasdaq: CALA)
- Represented a public technology company in the semiconductor and life sciences industry (Nasdaq) in multiple strategic investments
- Represented a public biotechnology company (Nasdaq) in its strategic equity investment in a private biotechnology company
- Represented Synchroneuron in multiple equity financings
- Represented Ion Torrent Systems in multiple equity financings
- Represented I-Pulse in multiple equity financings
- Represented a public biotechnology company (Nasdaq) in its entering into a merger option to acquire a private biotechnology company
- Represented QIAGEN (Nasdaq: QGEN) in its purchase of SA Biosciences
- Represented EPIX Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: EPIX) in its merger with Predix Pharmaceuticals
- Represented Auspice in its sale to the ARRIS Group (Nasdaq: ARRS).
Rate : $$$