Daniel R. Kay is a Partner in the Firm’s Banking and Credit Practice. Dan regularly advises leading financial institutions and investment banks in connection with a wide variety of syndicated finance and other commercial lending transactions, including acquisition, bridge, leveraged, investment grade, asset-based and corporate financings. Some of his recent representations have included JPMorgan, KKR Capital Markets, Morgan Stanley and Barclays.
Select transactions have included:
- JPMorgan in its $8.5 billion of committed bridge financing to Northrop Grumman Corporation for its acquisition of Orbital ATK, Inc.
- JPMorgan in committed financing to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of the Waterworks division of HD Supply Holding, Inc. for $2.5 billion
- JPMorgan and Credit Suisse in over $2.3 Billion of committed financing related to Diebold’s acquisition of Wincor Nixdorf
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs and Bank of Montreal in $2.5 billion of committed financing to Darling for its acquisition of Vion Ingredients
- Barclays and HSBC in connection with $4.35 billion of bridge financing for Perrigo Company’s acquisition of Elan Corporation
Dan received his J.D. from Harvard Law School, cum laude, in 2007, where he served as Editor of the Harvard Environmental Law Review, and an A.B. from Dartmouth College, summa cum laude, in 2004, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Harvard Law School, 2007 J.D.
- cum laude; Editor, Harvard Environmental Law Review
- Dartmouth College, 2004 A.B.
- summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions : New York 2008
Rate : $$$$