Daniel E. Lassen is an associate in Venable’s Commercial Litigation Practice in the San Francisco office. He represents clients in business litigation, product liability, and class action defense. He has also litigated securities matters, privacy rights, private-wealth disputes, intellectual property rights, and immunity under the Communications Decency Act.
Dan has extensive motion practice experience in both federal and state courts – with first-chair appearances at more than 30 hearings. His experience also includes pre-litigation demands and investigations, propounding and responding to discovery, fact and expert witness preparation, and appeals. He has also taken and defended depositions and negotiated settlements.
- J.D.cum laudeUniversity of California, Hastings College of the Law2010
- B.A.Philosophy and English LiteratureBrigham Young University2005
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$