Daniel K. Lee is an associate in the Energy, Power and Natural Resources Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone. His practice includes a broad variety of energy transactions involving renewable energy, natural gas, and crude oil. Among other transactions, Daniel has represented clients in the negotiation of the following agreements:
- Virtual and physical power purchase agreements for wind and solar power as well as related environmental and non-environmental attributes.
- Oil and gas midstream transactions such as gathering, transportation, processing, and terminalling agreements.
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of oil and gas and hedging contracts, including ISDA and NAESB forms.
- Transactions supporting major infrastructure development, such as pipeline precedent agreements, capacity leases, and interconnection and operating contracts.
In addition to his transactional practice, Daniel has assisted clients in navigating complex energy regulatory and environmental requirements, with a particular focus on interstate and intrastate midstream project development and regulatory proceedings before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Vice President of Community Relations, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Houston
- Co-Chair, Energy, Environment, and Sustainability Committee, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2013, summa cum laude; Editor in Chief, Seattle University Law Review
- B.A., Stanford University, 2008
- Texas, 2015
- Washington, 2013
Rate : $$$