Daniel Levin offers clients a wealth of government and private practice experience to assist clients in complex criminal and regulatory matters around the world. He has handled investigations, due diligence and compliance engagements in Asia, Europe, Africa and North and South America.
Prior to joining White & Case, Daniel held a number of legal advisory posts in the US government, including Chief of Staff at both the FBI and the Department of Justice, and senior associate counsel to the president and legal adviser to the National Security Council.
As Assistant US Attorney for the Central District of California, he prosecuted several jury trials, including multi-month, multi-defendant racketeering trials and the first federal death penalty case in the district in over 30 years.
- JD, University of Chicago Law School
- BA, Harvard College
Bars and Courts:
- California State Bar
- New York State Bar
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the District of Columbia
Rate : $$$