Daniel R. Levine counsels high net worth clients and business owners. He tailors wealth transfer plans to each client’s objectives, always mindful that clients’ non-tax goals for their families, businesses, and philanthropic interests are the driving force behind any plan.
Daniel has implemented sophisticated lifetime and testamentary wealth transfer techniques and advised fiduciaries and beneficiaries in the administration of trusts and estates. He also reviews and performs tax compliance (including estate, fiduciary, gift, and postmortem income tax returns).
Daniel earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh and his law degree from the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where he was the recipient of the Law Trustee Scholarship and graduated with honors in the Business and Entrepreneurship Law Program. Daniel also holds an LL.M. in tax from the Villanova University School of Law Graduate Tax Program where he received an Estate Planning Certificate.
- Drexel University, J.D., 2009
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M., 2010
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New Jersey; New York
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council (PEPC)
- Philadelphia Bar Association; Probate and Trust Section
- American Bar Association; Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia- NextGen
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia- Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$$