Daniel J. Luccaro concentrates his practice on representing insurance carriers and other commercial clients for claims involving a wide variety of property damage events including fires, floods, mechanical system failures, sprinkler system failures, building collapses, product failures and defects, roofing failures and deficiencies, and other construction defects.
He has litigated claims in a variety of state and federal courts throughout the eastern United States. Dan is an active volunteer with the Support Center for Child Advocates and Homeless Advocacy Project.
In 2015, he was recognized by the Support Center for Child Advocates as one of its Distinguished Advocates. Dan also co-founded and co-chairs the firm’s Co-Vet pro bono initiative, which is devoted to providing pro bono legal services to military veterans.
He also serves on the board of the Philadelphia Fireman’s Hall Museum. Dan received his Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University in 1999 and his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center in 2002.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2002
- Colgate University, B.A., 1999
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$