Daniel Simon concentrates his practice on corporate restructuring and bankruptcy. Daniel has been actively involved in numerous complex restructuring and acquisition matters on behalf of the firm’s clients, with a particular emphasis in the oil and gas, retail, health care, medical services, technology and other industries.
Daniel has extensive experience counseling clients on strategic alternatives, corporate transactions and general corporate governance matters to best position them during distressed periods.
Daniel’s focus is on protecting and advancing the interests of distressed companies and parties seeking to purchase distressed assets in commercial workouts and chapter 11 reorganization cases.
He assists clients with all aspects of chapter 11 proceedings, including sales of assets pursuant to section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code, confirmation of plans of reorganization, resolution of claims, and prosecution and defense of various adversary proceedings.
- Daniel was recently named to the Daily Report 2017 “On The Rise” list, as a lawyer that will “make lasting contributions to Georgia’s legal community.”
- Recipient of M&A Advisor’s Emerging Leaders Award in 2017
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- Staff Editor, Duke Law Journal
- B.A., Public Policy and Communication Studies, Vanderbilt University
Rate : $$$$