An experienced litigator with nearly two decades of experience, Daniel J. Madden represents clients in complex business litigation matters in both state and federal courts. From breach of contract and partnership disputes to landlord/tenant issues and employment law matters, he has earned a reputation for his strategic thinking and extensive trial work.
Dan is experienced in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, real estate, pharmaceutical, retail, hospitality and trucking. He also serves in a general counsel role to numerous clients, partnering with them on their day-to-day business and legal needs. He leverages his trial experience and intimate knowledge of his clients’ businesses to effectively advocate for them and, when possible, prevent costly litigation.
Tort defense is also a focus of Dan’s practice. He handles cases involving products liability, professional malpractice, premises liability, dram shop claims, automobile and trucking accidents, wrongful death and negligence actions, representing both individuals and businesses. Dan regularly represents clients in matters involving catastrophic injury and death.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 1997)
- Boston College (B.A., 1993)
- Jesuit Dallas Alumni Board
- St. Rita School Advisory Council (past president)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$