Daniel J. Micciche has a long record of service within the legal community in Texas. He is a former chair of the Section of Taxation of the State Bar of Texas, and was elected by the Council of Chairs of the State Bar of Texas as one of six representatives on the State Bar of Texas Board of Directors. He served on the Comptroller’s Tax Advisory Group under three different Comptrollers.
Dan chaired the firm’s School Partnership Program with James Fannin Elementary School in Dallas, winning the Texas State Board of Education’s highest award for community partnerships. He currently serves on the Dallas office’s Inclusion Council and on the firm’s pro bono and retirement committees.
Dan Micciche advises in business and tax planning for:
- specialized capital structure planning
- the formation and operation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Extensive experience in tax and business planning.
- Handles federal and state tax controversy matters.
- Trustee, Dallas Independent School District.
- Member, board of directors, American Red Cross Dallas.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1981
- B.A., Stony Brook University, State University of New York, with highest honors, 1978
- New York
Rate : $$$