Daniel O’Boyle is a skilled litigator specializing in intellectual property and technology law. Daniel regularly represents pharmaceutical manufacturers and chemical companies in patent litigation matters, among other intellectual property issues.
Daniel understands the complex nature of intellectual property law and vigilantly defends his clients’ research and development so that they may protect their brands and competitive positions in their industries.
- Represented international pharmaceutical company against multiple generic challengers on patents related to treatment of HIV
- Represented pharmaceutical company in inter partes review relating to breast cancer treatment
- Represented international pharmaceutical company against multiple generic challengers on patents related to breast cancer treatment
- Represented international biotechnology trade organization in amicus briefing in the Federal Circuit
- Represented international biotechnology company on issues of biosimilars and inter partes review
- Represented pharmaceutical company asserting patents related to anti-platelet treatment
- Participated in the research and drafting of briefing to the Supreme Court in pharmaceutical patent appeal
- Represented pharmaceutical company asserting patent and trade secret claims to formulations for cough medications
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Boston University, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Biology
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$