Daniel P. Reing focuses his practice on advancing the interests of his communications industry clients through both regulatory counseling and representation in complex litigation. He has significant experience with communications franchising and deployment issues at the local, state, and federal levels.
Dan routinely uses his deep knowledge of state and federal laws impacting cable franchising to assist his cable clients with a wide variety of regulatory and compliance issues.
He has also successfully litigated numerous cases to protect the rights of communications providers to deploy their networks and facilities, from the trial level all the way to the United States Supreme Court. Dan also advises industry clients on legislative and administrative developments at the state and federal levels.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Co-creator, along with Leslie Moylan, “In the Zone: Wireless Siting for Wireless Pros” podcast
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2006
- Articles Editor, Virginia Sports & Entertainment Law Journal
- B.S., Marketing, Georgetown University, 2001
Rate : $$$