Daniel S. Park is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. Mr. Park’s practice focuses on complex business and commercial disputes such as securities litigation and products liability class actions.
Mr. Park received his B.A. cum laude from Harvard University and his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he was Notes & Comments Editor for the Berkeley Technology Law Journal, a member of the Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic, and Treasurer for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
He also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Marsha S. Berzon of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Park was a litigation associate at a Los Angeles firm.
Mr. Park’s recent engagements include:
- Representing a real estate asset management firm and its executives and officers in a putative class action involving alleged violations of the Texas Securities Act
- Obtaining a complete victory at summary judgment on behalf of a large foreign bank against $1.7 billion in claims involving allegations of tax fraud and account mismanagement
- Defending a highway safety equipment manufacturer in dozens of products liability lawsuits across the nation
- Advising an international firm on procedures to bid on contracts involving confidential U.S. government information
- Defeating class certification in an alleged product defect case against a technology company
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law – Boalt Hall, 2011
- B.A., Harvard University, cum laude, 2007
Rate : $$$