Daniel J. Pasky’s practice focuses on representing business clients in complex commercial litigation in state and federal court. Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Daniel worked as General Counsel for a property management corporation, focusing his practice on corporate and government compliance and real estate litigation.
He has also worked in the Complex Commercial Litigation section of a national law firm, representing lenders, loan servicers and real estate developers. He was born in Birmingham, AL and licensed to practice in Alabama and Florida. Daniel is a community-driven attorney and strives to help clients and colleagues make their communities a better place to live and do business.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, JD, 2008
- Auburn University, BA, Political Science, 2005
- President, Board of Directors, GreenLeaf Lakes Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Limelight Theatre, Inc.
- Member, Cultural Resource Review Board, St. Johns Board of County Commissioners
Rate : $$$