Mr. Daniel Patrick Frankl is a litigator whose practice concentrates on general insurance defense litigation with a specialty on defending individuals and commercial motor carriers in catastrophic injury claims.
He has handled complex litigation on behalf of primary and excess insurers in the areas of products liability, wrongful death, premises liability and personal injury. Mr. Frankl has tried numerous cases in both state and federal courts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Prior to forming Frankl Miller & Webb in 2004, Mr. Frankl was the head of both the insurance defense and trucking and transportation practice groups as a partner in the law firm of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore.
He is a member of the TIDA (Trucking Insurance Defense Association); TLA, (Transportation Lawyers Association); VTA (Virginia Trucking Association); DRI (Defense Research Institute, Transportation Practice Group); and the VADA (Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys).
- George Mason University (B.S. 1979)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D. with distinction 1986)
Honors and Affiliations:
- Member, Roanoke Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Member, Trucking Industry Defense Association (2002-present)
- Member, Virginia Trucking Association
Rate : $$$