Daniel D. Queen is an associate in Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office, where he focuses on Litigation & Dispute Resolution. In his practice, Dan advises companies and individuals in the technology, financial services, transportation, energy, and other industries.
Dan has extensive experience conducting internal investigations, defending regulatory inquiries, and litigating cases in federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels.
Dan joined Mayer Brown in 2017. He received his J.D. and LL.M. magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, from Duke University School of Law in 2010, and he received a B.A. in Government and International Relations, magna cum laude, from the College of William and Mary in 2005.
- College of William & Mary, BA, magna cum laude
- Duke University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude
- Duke University School of Law, LLM
- New York
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$