Daniel Weede regularly represents institutional real estate lenders, investors, and developers in commercial lending, acquisitions/dispositions, and development transactions, including mixed-use and joint venture projects. In addition, Dan has extensive experience in representing hotel brands, owners, developers, lenders, and managers in all aspects of hotel ownership, management, and financing.
He also has substantial experience representing lenders and borrowers in complex real estate problem loan workouts, restructures, and remedy enforcement matters.
Dan’s experience includes representing one of the world’s largest hotel licensing and operating companies with hotel management agreements and with the acquisition, development, and disposition of hotel properties across North America and the Caribbean.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1995)
- Northwestern University (B.A., 1987)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- ULI Center for Leadership (Class of 2013)
- Co-founder and President, Atlanta Hospitality Alliance
- Atlanta Hospitality Alliance is an approximate 300-member Atlanta-based professional development and networking group that meets quarterly to socialize and discuss hospitality industry trends and developments
- On June 22, 2012 Dan was the subject of an article in the Fulton County Daily Report that recognized his pro bono community leadership in the establishment of a new City of Atlanta Park
- Nicholas House, Inc.
- Former chairman of the board
- Atlanta area homeless services provider
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Real Estate Investment Council
Rate : $$$$