Daniel C. Reynolds is partner of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Daniel Reynolds’ practice focuses on domestic and international real estate transactions, including the financing, acquisition and disposition of real property.
He has represented clients in the negotiation of joint ventures to acquire, finance and develop office, retail, hotel, multifamily and mixed-use properties throughout the United States, and he has advised both borrowers and lenders in various mortgage and mezzanine financing transactions, including both securitized and balance sheet loans.
Dan was an associate in the New York office from 2000 to 2001, rejoined the firm in 2011 and became partner in 2017.
- An affiliate of a leading private equity fund as borrower in the mortgage and mezzanine refinancing of a trophy office complex in Chicago.
- A leading global asset manager as lender in the construction financing of a major residential condominium conversion in New York City.
- A leading sovereign wealth fund in connection with its launch of a joint venture platform to acquire multifamily residential properties for conversion into furnished extended-stay apartments in the United States.
- A major investment bank, as lender, in the origination of a $970 million securitized loan to refinance a portfolio of warehouses throughout the United States.
- A joint venture, as borrower, to finance the ground-up construction of a regional mall.
- A Latin American investor in the acquisition and disposition of office properties in New York City.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of Pennsylvania, M.A., 1997
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 1993
- New York
Rate : $$$